Please Explain the Ratings Received under Usernames

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The number after the slash is the negative ratings you've received, if I understand correctly. Dislikes and Disagrees are the two negative ratings.
Correct explanation for the most part. We removed negatives. What you see are neutral ratings next to the positives. You get a positive rating for likes, agree, funny and information ratings.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Correct explanation for the most part. We removed negatives. What you see are neutral ratings next to the positives. You get a positive rating for likes, agree, funny and information ratings.
Is there a way, such as a hot link, to click on the rating to see what they go to? If not, it would be nice to see. <wink> <wink>

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Will we eventually be able to see these in the app? Like under the likes area or with the likes area?
Not likely. I'm shifting gears to standardize app development with Tapatalk. The result will be more timely updates, but won't include specialized features.

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
I noticed last night that I had a "thumbs down". I'm wondering what I could have posted that would have warranted that!

Sent from my iPhone5 using iCafe app