Please help before I go insane!

hassan

Feb 16, 2008
I bought an iPhone 2 days ago, and here I am posting a problem that is driving me nuts. It's about the home button!

The home button was functioning perfectly, but now, when I'm in an app, and I press the home button, it takes around 20 seconds and sometimes more to come back to the home page of my phone.

PLEASE HELP. Is this a software problem or what! PLEASE help someone! I've tried resetting my fone, restarting, everything. didn't help. Also removed all data to no result! Please reply someone before I become totally emo.

Hassan.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
in fact the the phone I have now did this. The first few hours I had it I was cursing it. Froze constantly. Had to hold home/sleep to get it to reboot. Restored it and sti the same. Then it randomly worked that night and has been perfect since.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
if you're jailbroken, it could be a software conflict---an app you installed is behaving badly. If that's the case, I would uninstall apps one at a time until you see a difference. I would do that before a restore, if all else fails, follow the lead of my avatar.