Please Help Can't Get To Installer Anymore

Dec 18, 2007
the city of wind
hi all.. this is my 1st time posting i ususaly just look around through here

well my problem is last nite i installed a few new apps..i installed the font changer sorry i do not remember the exact name but i am sure you guys know what im talking about and i also installed a volume booster thats sopposed to work with the system sounds ie ringtones text messages etc..

well either way after i did both i was gonna go back and see if i missed anything and now it goes to load and then jus goes back to the main screen of the phone.. i tried turning it on and off several times with no help...

i also just downloaded the installer update and i am on 1,1.1 still sorry for rambling but i am a lil upset lol

thanks in advance

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
I read somewhere that other people were having problems with their phones after installing and trying to use the Font changer app.

In your case, it might have to do with still being on 1.1.1 and having the newest version of Installer.

Dec 18, 2007
the city of wind
dang i usually look around about a app before i install but i figured id be ok..

thanks for your help

anyone have a solution that i can get back to normal.. i did not jailbreak the phone myself i would have no idea on trying to redo all that :(

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Definitely wait for someone who might have a solution or do a search on the subject. But if worst comes to worst and you have to re-jailbreak, the current JB method (ZiPhone) is super easy and super quick.