Please Help Help!

via iPhone

Sep 10, 2007
i have an iPhone using tmobile service.. my iPhone froze up and wouldn't start up.. i had 1.1.3 at the moment.. so i decided instead of restoring it i go ahead and installed 1.1.4.. now i have to unlock it again.. and i cant get pass the emergency screen. i tried doing the *#307# steps... over and over.. but after the decline step it went straight to.. slide for emergency call ... i really need help since its the only phone i have and i only got tmobile.. please help thanks

via iPhone

Sep 10, 2007
also... iTunes couldnt recognize the iPhone.. cause it was saying.. iTunes cant connect to your iPhone because theres a pin code needed to be entered first

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Sounds like a job for ziPhone

Although before you go diving in, do more searches here while you wait for someone more experienced than me in this subject matter to chime in with detailed instructions.

Welcome to the EIC! And try to relax...your phone is going to be fine. It is getting late though, so it might be till tomorrow until you get a good answer. Hang in there!

via iPhone

Sep 10, 2007
i looked into ziPhone.. but i guess its worthless if i cant get pass the emergency screen.. agh, im not in a rush but the same time i am.. lol only phone i have so yeah.. hope i can get this fixed soon.. thanks anyway tho psy

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Have you "looked into" ZiPhone i.e. tried it? Because it's my understanding that you don't need to be able to get past that emergency screen to use it.

Regardless, what method did you use to restore, exactly?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You may want to make this post on the iPHone MOdifications forum. You would get quicker and more informative replies there. Most of the hackers tend to check that forum first. This forum is for more general questions on the stock iPHone.

iPHone Modifications Forum

Good luck!