Please Help! I hear nothing!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ryova

Nov 7, 2007
I have a iPhone unlocked and jailbreaked, 1.02. Surprisingly, the speaker stopped working and I could not fix it. The last thing I did before this happened was listening to music with the headphones that came with your phone, then I put the phone to be charged. The the keyboard's sounds, the activation's sounds (Slide button) and the other sounds are not heard by the main speaker too. The handsfree speaker built in and the headphones works perfectly, so in order to listen an incoming call I have to activate any of them.
Somebody knows what's the problem and how it solves ?!
What happens if I restore my iPhone, can this be a solution? If so, I have to unlock it again? Please excuse my English, and thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

ryova

Nov 7, 2007
I did it again and it works! I can't believe it. Fortunately, your timely answer made me try it again. You don't have a clue what I am grateful I'm. Thank you very much!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I did it again and it works! I can't believe it. Fortunately, your timely answer made me try it again. You don't have a clue what I am grateful I'm. Thank you very much!
That my friend is why Chris is almost a Genius. He knows what he is talking about.

But my real Genius Friend is Tinman, he is the best.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Plug and unplug the headphones a couple times. Sometimes the iPhone things the headphones are still plugged in. I posted here because I didn't see your other post and don't know if you were answered or not.