Please help.... Icons lost with summerboard!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jpx8080

Sep 8, 2007
Hello,

I used the installer.app program to install summerboard. Being an idiot I changed the settings to 8 icons. I'm missing all of the others now and have no way to connect my computer to iTunes to fix it. Is there any way I can get these back with my phone alone?

Thanks

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
Do you have access to the installer.app? I did the same thing and accidentally changed from 16 to 15 and lost some of the icons that I needed. Luckily I still have the installer.app on the screen and I downloaded the dock program to gain access to all of the icons and started rsbt and reset the defaults.

- Garrett

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
Are you running on a mac or a pc? Can you install the dock app via ibrickr or another type of software that will allow you to install apps with? This is the only option i can suggest to try and get access to your icons via the dock and to gain access to rsbt.

- Garrett

jpx8080

Sep 8, 2007
I use windows. But am away with the military and have no access to connect my phone. That's why I was hoping there was a backdoor to summerboard.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
this happened to me and I just restartwd the Pune and they came back, try holding the home and power buttons don to reset the phone

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
He needs to some how gain access to rsbt and change restore to the backup that the the software saves. I had this same problem. The only way to do it is either have a computer handy or have access to the installer.app and install th dock.app to allow you to choose the rsbt software.

- Garrett