please help in restoring iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sameer0230

Oct 29, 2007
please help me ...My Phone shows the yellow triangle and says "please connect to iTunes" as soon as i switch it on and when i try restoring it, it says cannot restore iPhone some unknown error has accurred(1603z)...Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help ............:(

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
please help me ...My Phone shows the yellow triangle and says "please connect to iTunes" as soon as i switch it on and when i try restoring it, it says cannot restore iPhone some unknown error has accurred(1603z)...Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help ............:(
What version firmware did the phone have on it when it last worked?

Try restoring that.

sameer0230

Oct 29, 2007
i had it on 1.0.2 when it started giving this problem. but how to restore it is the main question because itune will restore it to 1.1.2 and ibrickr is also not working on this................wt to do?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
i had it on 1.0.2 when it started giving this problem. but how to restore it is the main question because itune will restore it to 1.1.2 and ibrickr is also not working on this................wt to do?
It'll be safest to restore the phone to 1.0.2 if that's the version that was working. Anything else may complicate matters.

Download the 1.0.2 firmware from Apple first.

Then put the phone in restore mode and force a restore with the firmware you've downloaded - NOT 1.1.2!

Find the firmware first then come back and ask for further directions