Please Help - May have lost everything!

Nov 27, 2008
My iTunes library was getting big and my computer was running out of space. I have a new second computer and I moved all my music over to the new computer. In order to save space I went into the old computer and deleted everything in "My Music" folder (I'm on a PC).

Now when I go into iTunes on either the old or the new computer I do not see any of the applications when I plug in my iPhone. Everything is still functional on my phone but I have a few app updates pending. I figured when I signed in with my AppleID it would remember what apps I had and it would synch from phone to the new computer. This is not the case.

Any suggestions?

Am I screwed?

May 13, 2009
I hope you get a response Denver as I have the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Plug phone into new pc....open iTunes and right click on the iPhone listed in explorer bar under Devices... and select transfer purchases from the menu.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Thats the easiest way, however if you have any porblems, sign into iTunes on the new PC, go to the store, and check for downloads. This will download all the stuff you may have been downloading. Then, if you don't have that many apps, as long as your signed in with the same iTunes account, you should be able to download them all for free again any way!

Neo-Tech

Bronze
Oct 24, 2008
You should have backed up properly before you moved. I'd write up a mini-tutorial but a bit busy. I'll see if I can have something for the weekend.