Please help me convince my parents to get me an iPhone

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
My daughter who is 11 wants an iPhone. We have an old 3GS available. Aside from the additional data fee that I feel is a waste of money at this point, we as parents, are not ready to give her open access to the internet. While she is more responsible than most of the adults I know, this is something we feel needs strict control at this point. Perhaps this is something the OP's parents are thinking.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

aurther11

Jan 28, 2012
One question to you-what brand is preferable to your parents?
And you don't told us why your parents are anti-Apple?
Now,You should tell your parents why Apple is different from other.And also tell them about the special feature or application of Apple.You may convince them by telling the advantage you get from Apple or iPhone.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
LOL Damn lack of proofreading. :D
Proof reading is two words isn't it?
No it isn't. I looked before I posted. Weird that auto correct makes it two words. Proof reader is indeed two words. Or can be hyphenated as proof-reading.
Edit: yes I know the smart alec answer to my is it two words is yes cause I typed it as two but y'all know what I meant.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Proof reading is two words isn't it?
No it isn't. I looked before I posted. Weird that auto correct makes it two words. Proof reader is indeed two words. Or can be hyphenated as proof-reading.
Edit: yes I know the smart alec answer to my is it two words is yes cause I typed it as two but y'all know what I meant.
"Proofreader" and "proof reader" can both be found on www.dictionary.com. There seems to be some latitude there.