Please help me convince my parents to get me an iPhone

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
A rare LOL post by Naps. I know it was more of a quote, but still... It's almost as rare as an emoji in one of Hippo's posts.
You think that was rare? Check this one out.

Now that was rare.
Good old chippo!

Reactions: Europa

Laylapotata

Bronze
Nov 14, 2011
Lots of people are anti Apple for one reason or another. Mostly it's just a personal choice. Sorry though it sucks brings minor. Even if you earn all your own cash you are still subject to your patents opinions. Well it will serve to get him out of the house that much sooner.

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
To back Rugaby on here.... When I was in school we weren't allowed calculators in any class until I took a college level physics class my senior year, I accually got in trouble for working out an equasion in class and never getting my calculator out. I was so used to doing Algebra in my head (with straight A's BTW never scored below a 97) that I didn't need it.
Then was forced to use one and got lazy addicted and now I balance my checkbook on a calculator.
The more we use our technology the more we forget and become dependant on it. I fear what would happen if electronics were ever outlawed...... We'd be shot back into the dark ages and be dumb as? What's a dumb animal again lol see already happening now I gotta google dumb animals lol

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!