Please help me get some apps! Help with installer.app or other programs

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
I've searched the internet for a while and came across this site. Great site by the way!

I don't know if i need installer.app or something else, if so let me know please

I was hoping someone could give me a step by step tutorial on how to add apptap thing. It seems you need it for 3rd party apps. I don't know much so it would be very much appreciated if someone could post link to downloads or sites i need.

Not sure if you need to jailbreak or just need the apptap thing. Havnt found much information yet =(

I'm not so good with computer talk so being as basic as possible is much appreciated.

Also, I'm on 1.1.2 version and on a Windows XP computer

Thanks so much for any kind of help!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I've searched the internet for a while and came across this site. Great site by the way!

I don't know if i need installer.app or something else, if so let me know please

I was hoping someone could give me a step by step tutorial on how to add apptap thing. It seems you need it for 3rd party apps. I don't know much so it would be very much appreciated if someone could post link to downloads or sites i need.

Not sure if you need to jailbreak or just need the apptap thing. Havnt found much information yet =(

I'm not so good with computer talk so being as basic as possible is much appreciated.

Also, I'm on 1.1.2 version and on a Windows XP computer

Thanks so much for any kind of help!

Use this thread to jailbreak, and also make sure you have java installed from java.com

I am going off line now and will back back in the morning if you are still stuck I can help you.

Welcome to the forum.:)

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
Thanks though a little problem! I've followed the steps but am at

At this point go back into iTunes and click upgrade and upgrade back to 1.1.2 this will take a lil bit for it to finish but just wait..

But under iTunes it says set up your iPhone and when i click update in advanced options it asks to update to 1.1.3 not 1.1.2

Any suggestions ?