please help me with video problem!

daveh98

Jun 27, 2007
I have downloaded both videora and ialive video converters. I am converting from AVI to h.264 and the resolution is set properly. The converted files play perfectly once i transfer to the iTunes library but when i sync with my iPhone the videos are corrupted with a "green" screen on a third of the screen. Its like green flashing lines and is very annoying. Has anyone experienced this and know a fix? Please help!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I have downloaded both videora and ialive video converters. I am converting from AVI to h.264 and the resolution is set properly. The converted files play perfectly once i transfer to the iTunes library but when i sync with my iPhone the videos are corrupted with a "green" screen on a third of the screen. Its like green flashing lines and is very annoying. Has anyone experienced this and know a fix? Please help!
Try converting to .mp4 instead of h.264. I have not had a problem yet using videora.

daveh98

Jun 27, 2007
Try converting to .mp4 instead of h.264. I have not had a problem yet using videora.
I have converted to mp4 as well. Ive tried lowering the bitrate..everything and I cant seem to figure this out. I have seen another person complain of the same issue but thats it. No internet sources seem to have this issue.

The movies just play fine in iTunes but when synced to iTunes have green lines corrupting one side of the screen.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I have converted to mp4 as well. Ive tried lowering the bitrate..everything and I cant seem to figure this out. I have seen another person complain of the same issue but thats it. No internet sources seem to have this issue.

The movies just play fine in iTunes but when synced to iTunes have green lines corrupting one side of the screen.
Friend, I'm at a loss. If it were me, I would try updating my graphics card drivers.