Please Help Me!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hello1

Sep 25, 2007
i installed installer.app because i wanted to install sketches.app
but what do i do now?!?
please tell me there's a way to unistall installer.app
help me fast pleeease!
and also don't reply to this unless you KNOW how to do it!

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
i installed installer.app because i wanted to install sketches.app
but what do i do now?!?
please tell me there's a way to unistall installer.app
help me fast pleeease!
and also don't reply to this unless you KNOW how to do it!
I cant resist.........If you didn't KNOW what you were doing, what did you install it for? Oh...you wanted sketches.

Are you saying that now that you have sketches, you want to remove installer.app and keep sketches? Personally, I am not sure if you can have one without the other.

tnh732

Oct 27, 2007
yeah why would u like to uninstall the installer.app...!? what if there is an update for your sketchers? uh? there are major inprovements on the updated sketches program every single time there is one... so i will keep it buddy... if u don't wanna see it.. u can hide it... with the smb

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I love posts where there's 8 million exclamation points, or when there are demands. "Help me now!" "Only if you know what you're doing".

yes, way to ask for help. Nevermind searching, or trying to help yourself.

And BTW - I am usually the last person to post this kind of this, but this post really seemed to have irked me. IMO if you have the balls to install installer, you should have done some research before hand. There are more than enough sources and sites to get this info.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I love posts where there's 8 million exclamation points, or when there are demands. "Help me now!" "Only if you know what you're doing".

And BTW - I am usually the last person to post this kind of this, but this post really seemed to have irked me. IMO if you have the balls to install installer, you should have done some research before hand. There are more than enough sources and sites to get this info.
yes no kidding... Can you say,"tool box?"

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007

I felt this same way when I first read it too. I mean, its not as if we (EIP) were the ones that did anything to his phone and the demands for help come across like we owe posters like this something.

Instead of wanting to help, the sarcasm in me wants to jump out across the screen.