please help meeeeee

jim2max

Sep 26, 2008
hey guys im jim new in this group recently i hd bought one iPhone frm da states unlocked one ( not 3g ) so whenever i use da USB cord it shows me da pics i hv taken frm my iPhone can u guys tel me y so? how can i download iTunes etc ?

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Having a hard time understanding. Are you trying to figure out how to download pics to your iTunes? Or just trying to figure out how to download iTunes?

Voltaic Shock

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
Leesburg, VA
Maybe they want the pictures off the phone. If you are on Windows it just adds a new drive to your computer when you plug it in and then you can copy them all to your computer.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Hey guys, I'm Jim. I'm new to this group. I recently bought an unlocked iPhone from the states (not 3g). Now, whenever I use the USB cord to sync, it shows me the pics I have taken from my iPhone, can you guys tell me why? How can i download iTunes etc ?
Re-worded things so you guys could read it easier.

Not really sure what he's asking though :(

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
His PC probably reacts like mine does. When the phone is first connected, it automatically sees the iPhone as a camera, and wants to know if he wants to download the pictures. It's completely independent of iTunes, but will lunch before iTunes will even see the phone (if iTunes is running prior to connecting the phone.)

As far as downloading iTunes, He just has to go to Apple.com and follow the links.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
His PC probably reacts like mine does. When the phone is first connected, it automatically sees the iPhone as a camera, and wants to know if he wants to download the pictures. It's completely independent of iTunes, but will lunch before iTunes will even see the phone (if iTunes is running prior to connecting the phone.)

As far as downloading iTunes, He just has to go to Apple.com and follow the links.
Oooooh, yes, my PC does that too. It automatically opens up Photoshop whenever I plug in my iPhone to sync it

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Oooooh, yes, my PC does that too. It automatically opens up Photoshop whenever I plug in my iPhone to sync it
I am pretty sure you can disable this in the settings menu of photoshop. It should say something like "connecting camera opens" and you can choose no application.