Please help my 1.1.4 jb is fine but 1.1.3 wont work

mik3y08

Mar 10, 2008
Ok so0o i had a 1.1.1 jb iPhone for a long time and finally decided to upgrade due to apps not being able to upgrade on installer. So initially of course I decide to go wth the newest 1.1.4. So i upgraded and restored and downloaded ZiPhone 2.5c... And everything worked fine. My email and youtube even worked flawless. Ok then I ran across the whole customize not compatable w/ 1.1.4 yet and I found some of my favorite apps had the same problem. So0o I search the net and find my best bet is to downgrade to 1.1.3 and then rejailbreak... Ok so0o when I do this My mail doesn't work nor does youtube... And I tried all the little patches there possibly was and couldnt get either back to working...even restored phone like 5 times w/ out backups... so i decide just to skip it for now and download customize and well it doesn't seem to work either and i even tried the modded 1.1.3 version of it. Oh yes and I even tried ijailbreak on my mac... Same result as ZiPhone, broke mail and youtube

So PLEASE help me... I want a jb 1.1.3 phone that will work w/ everything.
What could be going wrong?
:mad:

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I, personally would go back to 1.1.4. Do a full restore. Don't backup. Then do ZiPhone again. There are some fixes for those apps that don't work. After you jailbreak 1.1.4, go to settings, general, reset, and reset all settings if your you tube and mail still don't work. If not , pm me and i'll try to help.

mik3y08

Mar 10, 2008
Naw i can get mail and youtube to work in 1.1.4 just not all those apps

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Do u know how to use private message. At the top of the page, click userCP. Check your messages.