please help Newbie (unlocking iPhone using windows)

bronxaccents

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
New York City
i upgraded to version 1.1.4 from a jailbroken (not unlocked) 1.1.2 and now im stuck at a screen on my iPhone with the iTunes icon and the white usb cord to connect to intunes , but when i do , iTunes doesn't recognize the phone. i don't know what to do , please help me .

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
i upgraded to version 1.1.4 from a jailbroken (not unlocked) 1.1.2 and now im stuck at a screen on my iPhone with the iTunes icon and the white usb cord to connect to intunes , but when i do , iTunes doesn't recognize the phone. i don't know what to do , please help me .
Power the phone down by holding the Power and Home buttons. When the phone turns off, let go of the power button and continue to hold the home button. While still holding the home button, put your iPhone into it's dock with iTunes open. It should recognize the phone in recovery mode.

bronxaccents

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
New York City
i was on the phone with a iPhone representative for 2 hrs and they couldn't help me, you obviously know more than them about their product . thank you

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
i was on the phone with a iPhone representative for 2 hrs and they couldn't help me, you obviously know more than them about their product . thank you
Lol, thanks for the compliment ;) I can't blame the Apple guys that much though, they do play the role of "punching bag" pretty well!

Glad to hear you're back to normal, I know the feeling when you think you're iPhone just bit the bullet. It sucks :(