Please help (Question about the new camera function)

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Ok, let's pretend i'm retarded.

I just watched the video about the new 3g phone on Apple.com, and I didn't really see what I was looking for in regards to this subject.

When you take a pic ( 2.0 ) now, it asks something about your location. What exactly does that mean, and what are some cool things you can do with it ?

I'm loving the new update by the way.

Congrats to everyone with the new 3g... i'll be getting mine soon.

:)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Ok, let's pretend i'm retarded.

I just watched the video about the new 3g phone on Apple.com, and I didn't really see what I was looking for in regards to this subject.

When you take a pic ( 2.0 ) now, it asks something about your location. What exactly does that mean, and what are some cool things you can do with it ?

I'm loving the new update by the way.

Congrats to everyone with the new 3g... i'll be getting mine soon.

:)
Its called geotagging and basically, when you take a picture, it uses your coordinates and stuff and puts it on that picture you take. So say you upload pictures from the phone to a photobucket account, or a flickr, etc, itll say the location on the website.

It makes it easier to organize photos too.

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Thanks

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do something else after I clicked YES to allow it to tag my location.

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
completely off topic....your signature is great. "bic lighter (black)" "vast dvd collection (15 or so)". those are my 2 favorites