Please Help With 1.1.2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 19, 2007
HEY FOLKS I HAVE JUST UPGRADED TO 1.1.2 AND HAVE LOST EVERYTHING ON MY PHONE(INSTALLER).:( IM NOT TO SAVVY AS FAR AS ALL THIS ZIP AND UNZIPPING STUFF. CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO GET INSTALLER BACK ON THE 1.1.2 iPhone.

ON A SIDE NOT ITS LIKE A WHOLE DIFFERENT PHONE WITH OUT ALL THE SOFTWARE. SO BLAND AND BORING.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
HEY FOLKS I HAVE JUST UPGRADED TO 1.1.2 AND HAVE LOST EVERYTHING ON MY PHONE(INSTALLER).:( IM NOT TO SAVVY AS FAR AS ALL THIS ZIP AND UNZIPPING STUFF. CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO GET INSTALLER BACK ON THE 1.1.2 iPhone.

ON A SIDE NOT ITS LIKE A WHOLE DIFFERENT PHONE WITH OUT ALL THE SOFTWARE. SO BLAND AND BORING.
Can the capslock! Have you jailbreaked your phone yet? If not, do so and installer should be installed.

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Did you run OktoPrep when you were in 1.1.1 and then upgrade to 1.1.2? If not, then you will have to downgrade your iPhone back to 1.1.1 and run OktoPrep.
You will still see a blank/plain iPhone. You will have to plug your phone to your computer and run a program to jailbreak it. Here is the guide http://jailbreakme.com/1.1.2/