Please help with aurora feint!

baomao

Sep 6, 2008
So I downloaded this awesome game. The intro of the game starts out with sound but when I play the actual game I don't hear any sounds?

How do I fix this. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but still the same problem.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Go into settings on the phone. At the bottom you will see aurora feint. Click that and you will see options for sound.

baomao

Sep 6, 2008
Go into settings on the phone. At the bottom you will see aurora feint. Click that and you will see options for sound.
**what screen is that? is it the main opening screen where it tell you it is loading up? or in the screen where i'm actually playing the game?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
**what screen is that? is it the main opening screen where it tell you it is loading up? or in the screen where i'm actually playing the game?
No,no,no.:) Go into settings on the PHONE, not the game. Toward the bottom you will see aurora feint. Tap that and you will see sound settings.

baomao

Sep 6, 2008
No,no,no.:) Go into settings on the PHONE, not the game. Toward the bottom you will see aurora feint. Tap that and you will see sound settings.

omg...thank you so much. i was gonna give up on this game even though it is awesome!