Please help with syncing calendars.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 17, 2007
Hi there!

I recently downloaded a calendar containing the broadcast schedule of the Vancouver Canucks, and am trying to sync it onto my iPhone. How can I do this? I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007.

Thanks!
-StinkyTofu

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
Just synced mycalendar, but it was for the Red Wings schedule. It may not work for your team...........Go Wings!

But seriously, if you have it meshed with your Outlook calendar, you should just be able to sync in iTunes....

Oct 17, 2007
Haha, so I'd have to mesh it into my outlook, huh? Let me try that. Nucks>Wings. But you have to admit, the Wing's scouting staff has been freakishly amazing. Steals in the later rounds... wow! Only if the Nucks' scouting staff is as amazing...

Thanks!
-StinkyTofu

-EDIT- How do I "mesh" it into my Outlook?

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
-EDIT- How do I "mesh" it into my Outlook?

In the Red Wings site, there was a calendar download that used a program called Infuzer(which downloaded through the site). I just checked the Nucks site(made me wanna puke! Jk) and they use the same thing. Go to schedules, downloads and you should see a link with a purple dot next to it. Click it and it should walk you through. Had to use my girlfriend's XP box though, Infuzer will not work on Vista. So I just saved her calendar in a folder on her pc and emailed it to myself and added it to my Outlook calendar. Pretty cool havin' the schedule on the iPhone, although it doesn't tell ya what network the game is on. Wish the had a hockey version of Fumbleview/Pickleview though, these are really cool sites!

Any more questions let me know:laugh2:

Oct 17, 2007
In the Red Wings site, there was a calendar download that used a program called Infuzer(which downloaded through the site). I just checked the Nucks site(made me wanna puke! Jk) and they use the same thing. Go to schedules, downloads and you should see a link with a purple dot next to it. Click it and it should walk you through. Had to use my girlfriend's XP box though, Infuzer will not work on Vista. So I just saved her calendar in a folder on her pc and emailed it to myself and added it to my Outlook calendar. Pretty cool havin' the schedule on the iPhone, although it doesn't tell ya what network the game is on. Wish the had a hockey version of Fumbleview/Pickleview though, these are really cool sites!

Any more questions let me know:laugh2:
Haha. Thanks a lot! I just downloaded it and it works! Thanks for the help :D

-StinkyTofu

PS: Nucks>Wings... First showdown on the 28th of October :D