please help !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 23, 2007
I want to buy an iPhone but im stuggle with the plan[AT&T]. Is the monthly price included the overseas call?. Do they have any prepaid plan for iPhone?. Last one, im just 15 can i be able to buy it?

Thx u all

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Buying the phone will not be your problem, setting up an account with AT&T at 15 will. You will need to have an adult create the account in their name.

International calling is not included in the monthly rate. You will need an international plan for that which you should have the adult discuss directly with AT&T.

Jun 26, 2007
also, there is prepaid plans available i think or pay-as you go whatever
and you cant set up an account at 15, nor can you buy the phone as you will have to get a credit check
someone 18 or older must buy it for u

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
also, there is prepaid plans available i think or pay-as you go whatever
and you cant set up an account at 15, nor can you buy the phone as you will have to get a credit check
someone 18 or older must buy it for u

No credit check is required to purchase the phone. Anybody with the money can purchase it.

lunasicc

Nov 11, 2009
so im getting a new iPhone. cause i messed my old one one up. i just backed it up in iTunes.so my question is,when i plug the new one in how would i get all my contacts,and apps on to my new iPhone? will it just automatically do it?

thanks in advance.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Correct. Set up the new phone in iTunes and then use the back up you created with the old phone. That will sync all your media, contacts, apps, etc onto the new device.

Jun 12, 2009
Correct. Set up the new phone in iTunes and then use the back up you created with the old phone. That will sync all your media, contacts, apps, etc onto the new device.
Good, i did forget to mention to set up as a new phone, and while i was coming back to the thread to post it, you already did it...

we make a good team ;)

Bwfcrus

Nov 1, 2011
Hi, I'm new to jailbreaking, and I'm currently using tethered iOS 5 on iPhone 4, I was wondering if I can sync my cydia apps with iTunes? And also should people generally go to untethered? And do you lose all your apps if you do? Thankyou

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
My guess is Apple iTunes would not sync with cydia and most people do go untethered but there isn't currently an untethered solution available.

shugo

Bronze
Sep 3, 2011
Hi, I'm new to jailbreaking, and I'm currently using tethered iOS 5 on iPhone 4, I was wondering if I can sync my cydia apps with iTunes? And also should people generally go to untethered? And do you lose all your apps if you do? Thankyou
Cydia apps won't sync, however, they won't disappear either. Untethered is better than tethered because you won't need to have a computer around to reboot. If you are going to move from tethered to untethered, I would first make a list of Cydia apps you are using, uninstall them in Cydia, then go to the untethered jailbreak. I've learned that not doing so will result in excess files that can only be removed with iFile after re-jailbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app