Please Help*

lilwaters

Bronze
Dec 8, 2007
Houston, Tx
im having very difficulties trying to figure out how the iPhone works...

I have a unlocked iPhone which has 1.1.1 firmware.

my you tube wont work...says "cannot connect to youtube"

i want to beable to delete my icons off my summerboard so i can see my clean ass wallpaper!

is there any way to update my firmware with an unlocked iPhone? I had someone do it for me so im not sur eon how they did it but its works...
but I want to beable to use the iPhone pretty much for what it was made for...

so if anyone can walk me step by step through any of these it would greatly be appreciated..

thanks again

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I am not sure about unlocked phones for 1.1.2, but I am sure that you can seach for it and find your answer.
As far as the YouTube problem, I am not sure what to tell you. I might be a problem because you are unlocked. There is supposed to be a fix out there in Installer - I believe.
And if you delete the icons off your summerboard, then how are you going to launch any apps/programs? I suggest finding a transparent icons theme.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
and then download "dock" this app makes all other icons disappear. Actually they hide and when you "grab" the very bottom right part of the touch screen they appear as long as your finger is on the screen. Pretty sweet app

Morval

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Buffalo,NY
to use the dock app u must put your finger on the little sunburst in the bottom right corner of the screen. then drag your finger twards the middle of the screen. then slide your finger in a arc to the app u want to use, and then let go. keep your finger tuching iPhone at all times until u get to the app u want!

Morval

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Buffalo,NY
i am also on 1.0.2 and have customize version 1.17. to hide your apps u need to go to icon display order and just drag what u want under the hide area. or like i said before download the plain jane theme so u can see through the apps