Please Help !

mstx

Jan 10, 2008
I have unlock iPhone 1.1.3 Firmware and, today I downloaded from Installer a 1.1.4 app ( Weather , Mail , Safarai, etc... [For 1.1.4 or 1.1.3]) and then after i installed it , then it is freezed the screen and i restarted its only showing Apple sign cant entre to iPhone apps and cant do anything only Apple sign and wait so long then i restart it again and same problem.
PLEAASE HELP , because i wanna make calls and my msgs! and everything important!
and thanks

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I have unlock iPhone 1.1.3 Firmware and, today I downloaded from Installer a 1.1.4 app ( Weather , Mail , Safarai, etc... [For 1.1.4 or 1.1.3]) and then after i installed it , then it is freezed the screen and i restarted its only showing Apple sign cant entre to iPhone apps and cant do anything only Apple sign and wait so long then i restart it again and same problem.
PLEAASE HELP , because i wanna make calls and my msgs! and everything important!
and thanks
  • Download this file and unzip it. It will expand to a folder called “endless_reboot.”
  • Connect your iPhone to your Mac.
  • Put your iPhone in recovery mode by holding down the sleep and home buttons simultaneously for about 25 seconds until the yellow triangle and “Please connect to iTunes” message appear.
  • Launch the Terminal (located in /Applications/Utilities)
  • In the Terminal, type cd, then a space, then drag the folder “endless_reboot” onto the Terminal window (you should see something like cd /Users/username/Desktop/endless_reboot/) and press return.
  • Type ./iPhonecomm -s 4 and press return

mstx

Jan 10, 2008
Thanks , but im not using Mac pc, im using Windows . if i done it do my stuffs in iPhone will go? i mean formated?!..

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Yeah unfortunately. But you can put your iPhone in DFU Mode and restore.

mstx

Jan 10, 2008
i already press and holded with home button 25 secs its restored already? omg my stuffs :S! , do u have any idea how i get them back?
and what do you mean DFU mode?

Last edited by a moderator:

mstx

Jan 10, 2008
Please Guys im waiting for your answers i wanna know wat to do after i press Hold the top + Home button for 25 sec's , i can see now only restore do i click on it ? then wat to do after i click on it , and do my stuffs will be deleted in my iPhone and it will be locked or still unlock?...
and thanks ?!