Please Help....

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
I Just Downloaded the PWN program for my iPhone but i have no clue on how to use it. Looks complicated...will someone please give me a step by step intructions on how to jb my phone using this new PWN? thanks!

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I Just Downloaded the PWN program for my iPhone but i have no clue on how to use it. Looks complicated...will someone please give me a step by step intructions on how to jb my phone using this new PWN? thanks!
You may have just said it yourself, it looks complicated. Have you ever used ZiPhone? If not, would you like to know how to use it?

1. Launch ZiPhone
2. Click the "Jailbreak" button
3. Yeah...you're finished.

Give ZiPhone a go, it's great and has never failed me on two different iPhones...

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
It is really easy to use. There is a well written guide located on modmyifone.com. The nice thing about PWN is that it does not do irreversible damage to the iPhone.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
ziPhone doesn't if your only jailbreaking and even now you can reverse the whole bootloader thing with bootneuter cant you?