Please! Installer Help!

phred26

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
Oakville, ON, Canada
I deleted some apps and now my Installer 3.0 is messed up and will not install anything properly. Is there a way i can completely uninstall Installer 3.0 and then reinstall it?

Thanks!

Also, I just got my iPhone yesterday and it pretty much made my life!

Jan 24, 2008
St. Andrews
Installer app

I wanted to do the same thing, in the installer app there is an option to reinstall the installer (in the uninstall section).
I tried this and now installer crashes as soon as i open it, so I don't know if it was the best of ideas. anyone offer help?

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
I wanted to do the same thing, in the installer app there is an option to reinstall the installer (in the uninstall section).
I tried this and now installer crashes as soon as i open it, so I don't know if it was the best of ideas. anyone offer help?
I had a probablem with installer no installing anything so i just restored to 1.1.3, and did the jailbreak again.

Jan 24, 2008
St. Andrews
It will lock again yes, but with these new methods of unlock - ZiPhone for windows and iPhone Unlocker for mac - they are very easily unlocked again, i did it yesterday and it worked brilliantly.

bkrgrlmphs

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
I have a quickie ? that is, ok I did the "ziPhone thing" and now I can't download any of the SMB backgrounds. I keep getting "package download failed".
And now I'm getting "error customize presets require firmware 1.1.[12].