Pleaseeeee Help!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sameer0230

Oct 29, 2007
please help.......My iPhone is not getting past the main screen and it freezes as soon as i switch it on ....The main screen freezes and slider doesn't work..Have tried rebooting it 100 times now but still it hangs up:mad: ....Its not getting connected to the iTunes also.....................Please help........

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Hi.

So far we've ascertained that you have an iPhone. If you can, tell us what version of firmware it is at - what version of firmware it was when you bought it - whether it's been unlocked and whether it's been modified in any way. What country you're in may also help.

(and also what you did to it that caused the problem)

Then I'm sure you may be able to get some help here. Welcome to EIC by the way.

Sep 29, 2007
You may need a restore. In order to do so hold the lock button and the home screen for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds RELEASE the lock button and KEEP holding the home screen button until you see that the screen has the plug into iTunes symbol. Then iTunes should recognize your phone in recovery mode and ask to restore to version 1.1.2.

sameer0230

Oct 29, 2007
help

Hi ..thanks for replying...
Its at 1.0.2 right now..It was at 1.1.1 when i bought it but downgraded it....yes it was unlocked and worked fine for 5 days but suddenly hung up ...This phone was brought by a friend of mine from states and now presently i am using it in INDIA..Would really appreciate if u could tell me a solution to this problem

[

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
Hi ..thanks for replying...
Its at 1.0.2 right now..It was at 1.1.1 when i bought it but downgraded it....yes it was unlocked and worked fine for 5 days but suddenly hung up ...This phone was brought by a friend of mine from states and now presently i am using it in INDIA..Would really appreciate if u could tell me a solution to this problem[
RESTORE THE PHONE, THAT IS THE SOLUTION!

sameer0230

Oct 29, 2007
Restoring also not helping...Its still freezes after five ten mins ....and its also saying wifi not 'no wifi"..................