Plugging my nano into my sound system

Nov 25, 2010
So for how long have I owned my nano and I've never thought of plugging it into my sound system.

For years it's been headphones - nano, speakers - CDs. And I've never been taken by these docking stations. Quite simply, this girl doesn't dock.

I was over at a friends the other day and she just had to play me every single beatles song she just downloaded from iTunes. Heard it all before, but I politely listened.

In the second verse of 8-Days-A-Week, I noticed something. HER NANO WAS PLUGGED INTO HER STEREO? We'll how about that? Never thought of it.

So I raced home ('Hold me, love me, hold me, love me" running through my head) with great hopes of hearing Rihanna's, "Only Girl (In the World)" fill my lounge room, not just my ears.

Duuuhhh. What do I plug it in to? And with what?

So I texted my friend - "how do you plug it in? And where do you plug it in?". She emailed a photo of this cable winding its way to the back of her sound system into a white and yellow plug. Said her ex set it up for her. But now they're not talking.

Does anyone know what this cable is and where I can get one. My Queendom for a cable?

Regards to all,

Cheropatra

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Universal 3.5mm 3.5 Mini Jack to 2 Phonos RCA Cable would probably do the trick. Plug onto stereo inputs and then into headphone jack of your device.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

(L)

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Arizona
You could pick up those cables from radio shack or walmart. Some are fairly cheap too. I've seen some for like $7 and cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app