Plus membership and signatures

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
As many of you were aware, we removed the ability to create and/or edit signatures. This aggressive move was to counter spammers. While effective, it also had a negative affect on our members. You could have a gazillion posts, but couldn't do something as simple as editing your own signature.

There's a new middle-ground. Once a member reaches 30 posts, they have full signature privileges within the constraints of our forum policy. If you previously had an issue editing your signature, please try now.

To edit your signature, click on the drop down menu next to your username. The second link is "Signature". Select it and make any changes.

Thanks for your patience with this issue. My apologies for the delay in getting this sorted out.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Seems there were two issues. One, I adjusted the nav, so hoping that reveals the menu.

Two, there is a cron job that runs to upgrade your account. I'm guessing you haven't been here since we made the user group updates, so it hasn't run you yet. I manually ran the job, so you should now have plus privileges.