.png backgounds in iFuntastic

Josh

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
I searched around here and modmyiPhone.com and can't find anything substantial.....

Every time I replace a .png in iFuntastic, the background is always whatever color is selected in the pallet. For instance, all of the battery replacements I made have white backgrounds instead of clear. I have PS but am an extreme novice so I could figure it out if I needed to fix something but I have a feeling it is something much easier than changing each file.

Please clue me in!

Thanks in advance!

Josh

jthhtj

Aug 17, 2007
Baltimore
I also have the same issue. I selected white as a color when messing around with the charging battery icons. Had to make the color black to make it look ok on the iPhone. I was also wondering if anyone knows how to make the color clear again.

here's a pic of the color thingy in iFuntastic:

Aug 19, 2007
I have the same problem as well, i think it's part of the program, somehow it doesn't know how to handle the transparent part of the .png images?

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
I have the same problem as well, i think it's part of the program, somehow it doesn't know how to handle the transparent part of the .png images?
That is what it is, I guess we have to wait until a new version is released fixing this.

Sep 5, 2007
Ya same problem here it's annoying !
Anyone emailed the company about this?