(7) Macworld
(8) NBC Today Show
(9) NBC Nightly News

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I listen to:

Amateur Traveler Podcast - Since I don't travel much, at least I can learn about these places and other people's experience, very educational too!

Animal Planet Audio Podcast

Apple Gazzette Daily

Apple Phone Show - Love it and glad that Andy Inahtko is now the main host, funny guy. =P

BBC Wildlife Magazine

The Best of National Geographic Magazine

The Cell Phone Junkie - My new absolute favorite, ALL things cell phone and it's pure heaven! Can't wait to see what show 100 holds in store!

Cranky Geeks - Interesting topics about tech and funny arguments and bickering.

Daily GizWiz

Engadget - Not updated as much as I'd like =/

Geek Brief Radio

The History of Rome

iPhone on My Life - Not too bad but probably one of my least iPhone related podcast. They typically just talk about everything we already know and it seems a little stale at times.

iZoofari San Diego Zoo Podcast

Journey into iPhone - Not updated enough and a shame at that, not a bad iPhone podcast if they'd keep it up to date.

Leo Laporte The Tech Guy - I just love Leo, all the way back to the "tech tv" days on screen savers, I've actually met him at a Best Buy tour they did years ago, I still have the black tech tv t-shirt everyone got for free, faded now.

MacBreak Weekly - Leo and friends talking about macs and other stuff, fun show.

Public Radio Movies 101

Movies You Should See

National Geographic World Talk

Net@Night

NPR Car Talk - Hilarious at times and very informative about autos.

NPR Technology

PDGA Disc Golf Radio News

Phone Different Podcast - iPhone podcast, meh, it's aight

Scene Unseen Movie Reviews

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates at D5 Conference

This Week In Tech (TWIT) - Did I mention I'm a Leo fan?!

Today in iPhone Podcast

The Unofficial Apple Weblog (tuaw.com) - A new favorite.

And that's about it, and yes I listen to most if not ALL of them or plan to when time permits.

I just discovered podcast early this year and have been HOOKED ever since! I have more podcast on my ipod than songs and it's a 40gigger! So easy to listen to while working or whatever.

Any other tech related podcast please list, I can't get enough!:laugh2:

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Thank you and "added";)
Your very welcome! Mobility Today podcasts require some patience as Dave Ciccone tries but is not always successful in getting his podcasts out on time. But, between him and Mickey Papillon at the Cell Phone Junkie, I get all the pertinent news I can feed on. In my opinion, both are extremely credible sources of information.

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
i'll have to try some of the ones you listed. I also listen to Cranky Geeks, but I catch it on the TivoCast most of the time. On cNet, Gadgettes cracks me up. Molly Wood is hilarious and sometimes I need more than Buzz Out Loud. Just today, they mentioned http://mollyrants.org/ This is a fan site where they clipped the 'best of' rants. Well worth a laugh. Also check out geekbrief with Cali Lewis (not her real name).

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Mobile Tech Roundup

Mobile Computing Authority

Mobility Today

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
i'll have to try some of the ones you listed. I also listen to Cranky Geeks, but I catch it on the TivoCast most of the time. On cNet, Gadgettes cracks me up. Molly Wood is hilarious and sometimes I need more than Buzz Out Loud. Just today, they mentioned http://mollyrants.org/ This is a fan site where they clipped the 'best of' rants. Well worth a laugh. Also check out geekbrief with Cali Lewis (not her real name).
Thanks. Just subscribed to "gadgettes" and "Geekbrief Radio". I'll be dangerous once I get an iPhone and start subscribing to "Video" podcasts! Hope there's plenty of room!

I love tech talk. call me geekY;):p

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Thanks. Just subscribed to "gadgettes" and "Geekbrief Radio". I'll be dangerous once I get an iPhone and start subscribing to "Video" podcasts! Hope there's plenty of room!

I love tech talk. call me geekY;):p
Go get Buzz Out Loud. It's my favorite of all. When you get video you'll like the Buzz Report.

Edit: BTW, the geekbrief tv is a video podcast and another good one. Cali is easy on the eyes too.....

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Go get Buzz Out Loud. It's my favorite of all. When you get video you'll like the Buzz Report.
I hear the ad for Buzz Out Loud after my Daily News podcast is over. Although I'm sure the content is good, Buzz Out Loud makes an inappropriate comment about not reading again. I'm an avid reader of written books. Buzz Out Loud seems to imply that reading is stupid. Just can't accept that as a father trying to encourage his own kids to read.

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I hear the ad for Buzz Out Loud after my Daily News podcast is over. Although I'm sure the content is good, Buzz Out Loud makes an inappropriate comment about not reading again. I'm an avid reader of written books. Buzz Out Loud seems to imply that reading is stupid. Just can't accept that as a father trying to encourage his own kids to read.
I don't know where you get the idea that they're anti reading. Molly Wood is quite a lanuage "snob" and is always going off when there are errors in tense or punctuation. Its actually kind of funny to see her go nuts when she sees an error on a cnet site!

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I listen to:

This Week In Tech (TWIT) - Did I mention I'm a Leo fan?!
Did you see him perform with Johnathan Coultan and Veronica Belmont? They did a gig with Rock Band and he 'died' a few times. I mentioned Coultan in an earlier post but he's a 'geek rocker' Check the video here:
http://www.vimeo.com/722062/

Funny, in cNet Car Tech #61 I even got a little plug for correcting them on an earlier podcast. My boss was amused (that I'm such a geek)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Did you see him perform with Johnathan Coultan and Veronica Belmont? They did a gig with Rock Band and he 'died' a few times. I mentioned Coultan in an earlier post but he's a 'geek rocker' Check the video here:
http://www.vimeo.com/722062/

Funny, in cNet Car Tech #61 I even got a little plug for correcting them on an earlier podcast. My boss was amused (that I'm such a geek)
LoL, good stuff.

Slightly OT but found this on youtube:

LMAO!:p

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
LoL, good stuff.

Slightly OT but found this on youtube:
Yeah, I've heard that one too. I first found him from the cNet Live video podcast, and then I dug deeper and found that most of his recorded songs are NOT acoustic, but his live performances are because he has no band. On the live recordings he plays all the instruments to create his sound.

This is the cNet interview with Tom Merritt
http://www.cnettv.com/9742-1_53-32351.html