Pogoplank with 5.0

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by 4U2NV, Dec 30, 2011.

1. 4U2NV

4U2NV Member
    Bronze

I've been waiting for the untethered jailbreak and have successfuly installed it on my iPhone 4 with ios 5.0. I've been jailbreaking my phones since the beginning however I'm having some small issues with Pogoplank since I've updated. I have 3 themes (apperantly I've lost all the other ones I downloaded before I updated to 5.0) and can't seem to get any other themes from Cydia. Further more, only the Alien theme works for me. But the dock disappears when Pogoplank is activated. I've searched on the forum and also have googled the problem but have not found any solutions. Has anyone else experienced the same or have any thoughts on how to fix this? I hate to just stop using it as it is a great theme. Can't really find a "cooler" one.

2. fijiman

fijiman Contributor
    Silver

Pogoplank is not ios5.x.x compatible.....

I always thought pogoplank was a poor version of Dock...

3. 4U2NV

4U2NV Member
    Bronze

Thank you for the response. Hopefully they upgrade it soon. Somehow I'm lucky enough to be able to run it with the Alien theme so I'll just stick to that for now. Still better then the stock screen.

4. crystus

crystus Member
    Bronze

Nope not going to happen. Shortly after I bought it on 3.x 4.0 came out and the developer essentially said to not hold my breath. Better chance for Apple allowing us to jailbreak than that being updated.

5. 4U2NV

4U2NV Member
    Bronze

Sucks that you spend money on an app that just essentially dies. Live and learn.

6. crystus

crystus Member
    Bronze

It happens. That is life on the jailbreak scene. Somtimes api's break or coding the app is not as easy and other times the developer is just tired we can be a demanding and harassing bunch when we want something.