Pogue's Review Video

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
He isn't an Apple hater that's why he writes good honest reviews. I want one soooooooooo bad right now.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
At 3:36 into the video he turns the iPhone to it's back, you can see the the Apple logo is very scratched.. boo :(

Boyscout47

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I think that got me more excited than the Apple videos. It was the phone in a real life environment! I can not wait!

Thanks so much for posting!

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
He isn't an Apple hater that's why he writes good honest reviews. I want one soooooooooo bad right now.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Tell me about it. After watching the video, I told me wife I was going to camp out Thursday after work and she was like "What, you have lost your mind"

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
So I guess EDGE really does suck? lol jeeeez.. well luckily theres wifi pretty much everywhere I travel.. thats where I use the web the most on my phone.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Tell me about it. After watching the video, I told me wife I was going to camp out Thursday after work and she was like "What, you have lost your mind"
I am camping on Thursday, and my wife thinks I should start Wednesday. My wife is soo cool. Maybe because I buy her a lot of shiny stuff as well... :laugh2: