Pokémon Go Adventures [and Misadventures]

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Anyone here playing Pokemon Go
No, I have a job and school keeping me busy. I do see the allure for a lot of people as it's sort of a new type of game category. I'm just feeling sorry for all the dads and moms suffering with their young adult kids and other job challenged individuals that won't get a job and now have another distraction. Hey at least they won't be laying on the couch anymore :D unless they use this hack that is

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
T-Mobile plans to offer its customers pro bono data for Niantic’s hit augmented reality game Pokémon GO. Starting on July 19, 2016, T-Mobile subscribers will be able to play Pokémon GO without using up their monthly data. Now that you don’t have to shell out all that cash for data while using this game, those of you complaining of having jobs that are bogarting your potential Pokémon GO playing time can now afford to quit, or at least work fewer hours—assuming you’re on T-Mobile, of course. :D

MacRumors informs us that “T-Mobile plans to provide free unlimited high-speed data for Pokémon Go for all subscribers through August 17, 2017. Customers will need to redeem the gift in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app between July 19 and August 9, 2016."

johnlegeretmobile-1.jpg

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I haven't figured out how to play yet. I don't even know what level I'm at. How did you display your avatar and level?

All I know is they gave me this gag ball that looks exactly like the ones in Pulp Fiction and I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with it.

image.png

image.png