Pokémon GO Daily Bonuses coming soon!

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by Rafagon, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Niantic has made an exciting announcement on their official blog. It reads as follows:

Trainers,

We want to provide you a detailed look at a new feature coming soon to Pokémon GO - Daily bonuses! Trainers will soon be able to receive a bonus for certain daily activities, including catching a Pokémon or visiting a PokéStop once a day. You’ll earn a larger bonus if you do this seven days in a row!

Catching a Pokémon every day will earn the following bonus:
    500 XP
    600 Stardust
    Catching a Pokémon every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:

2,000 XP
    2,400 Stardust
    Visiting a PokéStop and spinning the Photo Disc every day will earn the following bonus:

500 XP
    A number of additional items
    Visiting a PokéStop every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:

2,000 XP
    A greater number of additional items
    If you catch a Pokémon at any time on Tuesday local time, you’ll be eligible for the next daily bonus on Wednesday at 12 AM local time.

The Pokémon GO team

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

3. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

I'm starting to think that Pokémon just needs it's own area on this site for Rafagon to talk to himself about it. Somewhere that those of us who don't want to see it won't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

@Rafagon I have a cool business idea for you!!! How about you open your own site! EverythingPokemonGó.com seriously you have good writing skills and can make it work.

5. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Thanks for sharing that thought with me, but I’m late to the party. Have you seen the number of excellent Pokémon GO sites out there?

I would never be able to steal enough traffic away from those very well-established sites to make it worth the amount of money I’d have to invest in servers and what-not.

6. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Hey! I have gotten a response or two in the past—from respected forum members like @Kadelic and @TarekElsakka no less!

But I agree with you wholeheartedly. A dedicated Pokémon GO area would keep Pokémon GO-related posts away from those who have no interest in it.

There’s a successful Apple-related forum out there (I won’t mention any names) that has a dedicated Pokémon GO area.

I suppose there’s no harm in sharing a screenshot as long as the name of the site isn’t visible:

pkg.png

7. ninjafish

ninjafish New Member