Poker Star?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 3, 2007
Houston, TX
Has any one tried too download Poker Stars to there iPhone? I'm thinking of picking up the iPhone but i just had a few questions. Also, I'm new to the forums and like I said above have yet to purchase a iPhone. Can you guess give me som Pros & Cons as to why I should or shouldn't buy the iPhone?

Steve Q.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
pretty sure that poker stars wont work seeing how its not desigined in anyway for he iPhone... maybe if they made a poker stars widigt for mac but i don't think they have poker stars for the mac at all... i know they don't for bodog...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
poker stars would certainly not work on the iPhone as has already been said because there is nothing currently to make pokerstars work with the iPhone. There are many pros and cons to the iPhone, ease of use and sleek design are good the "lack of yhr ability to customize" would be a con.

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
pretty sure that poker stars wont work seeing how its not desigined in anyway for he iPhone... maybe if they made a poker stars widigt for mac but i don't think they have poker stars for the mac at all... i know they don't for bodog...
PokerStars does have a mac client. Its beta, but works pretty flawlessly. Same with FullTilt.