Poll: Do you lock your iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you lock your iPhone?

• Yes i lock my iPhone

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No i don't lock my iPhone

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
In light of recent threads i wanted to see how many people lock there iPhones because it looks like its a lot more then i thought.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I need to. Last thing I need is my friends reading my texts. And the way the iPhone keeps such an organized chat thread makes reading in on conversations almost TOO easy.

In light of recent threads i wanted to see how many people lock there iPhones because it looks like its a lot more then i thought.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
I need to. Last thing I need is my friends reading my texts. And the way the iPhone keeps such an organized chat thread makes reading in on conversations almost TOO easy.
what do you need to hide from your friends? unless you have one to many lady friends on the side hehe

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
Can you ever really have one too many? ;)

Mark

P.S. - I no usey the lockey
well in my opinion a cell phone in any light contains sensitive information. I keep my old phone locked just in case it was stolen or lost. My iPhone is always locked. I don't have anything too hide from anyone but its my phone and has info that I may just want to keep private. From personal numbers and now emails and other info.

People lock your phone. You will thank yourself later.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Yes, I lock my phone because I don't like it when people just randomly read my texts and whatnot.

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
when an iPhone has so much personal information like phone numbers, emails, texts, and most importantly, other peoples addresses then it should always stay locked and should rarely be seen by anyone other than the owner.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I had it locked in the begggining but took it off, its too much of a hassle, cause everytime i put it in my pocket I click the sleep button and putting the code gets annoying plus people near you can pretty much see it when u type it in. So far no lockey for me anymore. I don't let anyone handle my iPhone without me being there and I never take my sight of it, good thing is somewut big I can always feel it in my pocket