Poll: Is the iPhone going to be your first phone with an unlimited data plan?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is the iPhone going to be your first phone with an unlimited data plan?

• Yes, it's the first time I've bought an unlimited data plan (not counting texting/SMS).

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • No. I've had data plans with my voice plan before.

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Is the iPhone going to be your first phone with an unlimited data plan?

See above.

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
i use to pay 19.95 for blackberry unlimited. it pretty much sucked and was hardly ever "connected" when i wanted to use it. the 2nd problem was more likely a service provider complaint. if AT&T's data is more useable i would be happy to pay for it.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
i use to pay 19.95 for blackberry unlimited. it pretty much sucked and was hardly ever "connected" when i wanted to use it. the 2nd problem was more likely a service provider complaint. if AT&T's data is more useable i would be happy to pay for it.
Who was the service provider?

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
okay boys...
don't kill me....
but my dad just told me he wasn't paying for the data plan....
now it is actually important to me
WHAT THE HELL IS AN UNLIMITED DATA PLAN?
pardon my french

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Yes. Except for my 100 text messages/month plan that I currently use, I've never had a data plan of any sorts. The internet experience on my previous cell phones has been so poor that I just couldn't justify paying for it in any amount. Now an iPhone and the ability to use it on WIFI (home and school), then HECK YEAH! Now we're talking!

netshadow

Bronze
Apr 21, 2007
Upstate NY
a used thread

Yes. Except for my 100 text messages/month plan that I currently use, I've never had a data plan of any sorts. The internet experience on my previous cell phones has been so poor that I just couldn't justify paying for it in any amount. Now an iPhone and the ability to use it on WIFI (home and school), then HECK YEAH! Now we're talking!
Why are there two threads of the same name?

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Why are there two threads of the same name?
Colstiger: I did a search and didn't see another poll where this was asked before. If it's redundant, I apologize.

Netshadow: The thread I created that has a duplicate name was an accident. (I hit the back key by mistake.) It doesn't have a poll, and I asked for it to be deleted to remove confusion.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Colstiger: I did a search and didn't see another poll where this was asked before. If it's redundant, I apologize.

Netshadow: The thread I created that has a duplicate name was an accident. (I hit the back key by mistake.) It doesn't have a poll, and I asked for it to be deleted to remove confusion.
That's okay. I was just trying to explain why we would have some duplicate threads there. Many, many new people are posting everyday so it's understandable to have some duplications. I wasn't fussing about it.:)