• Total voters

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I am still looking at what is cheaper for a Familiy of 3 with 3 iPhones
I may get unlimited data for all phones but pay more for other services
only 1 phone really needs unlimited (not mine, sons)
we like the unlimited family messaging and rollover minutes
I believe Sprint can not beat what I pay (certainly not Verizon) and I never had bad costumer service at AT&T

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
I would rather pay a bit more for AT&T. I started with sprint and returned the phone within 48 hours. The service is absolutely horrible in my area.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Both Sprint and AT&T have regional offices here in the Atlanta Area. Sprint's coverage is decent inside the metro area, but I know that my friends on sprint still have more dropped calls than I do.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Unless the service is significantly cheaper, I won't be switching. AT&T's service has been great for me.

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Whenever I'm in the US, I always roam on AT&T because T-Mobile only gives me an EDGE connection, and I must tell you that the whole "deathgrip" thing only seems to be in the US, because my reception was absolutely TERRIBLE on AT&T. I'm with Rogers up here in Canadialand, and I have a full 5 bars 95% of the time, even if I hold my phone in the "Deathgrip" position. I've never seen my phone drop below 3 bars in the Calgary area. AT&T is just...I don't know. If I were American, I'd definitely switch away from them if I had to.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I'm sticking with AT&T for the foreseeable future. Besides, I don't want to give up my upgrade discount. I wonder if Sprint will offer subsidized pricing for new customers?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
This year I was in San Diego and Atlanta, and both were absolutely terrible.
That's funny, because I have been to San Deigo and never had an issue with AT&T. I live in the Metro are of Atlanta, and in the past couple months, signal strength has been a bar less than normal in several key places I go, but everything is still speedy.
What part of the ATL were you in Leo? I'm curious.

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
The areas that I go... Sprint hasn't been that great so I wouldn't use it.

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
That's funny, because I have been to San Deigo and never had an issue with AT&T. I live in the Metro are of Atlanta, and in the past couple months, signal strength has been a bar less than normal in several key places I go, but everything is still speedy.
What part of the ATL were you in Leo? I'm curious.
I was generally just outside of ATL in Dacula, but even when I was downtown for a convention in March I still had crappy service. The speed of the service was very fast, even with one bar, but quite often the 3G would drop and I wouldn't even have an EDGE connection either, so a lot of the time I'd have no data connection whatsoever.