Poll!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you regret buying the iphone at all??

• YES

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • NO

Votes: 48 90.6%

• Total voters

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
do you regret buying iPhone at all yet?

personally...im more than gald i did---wife thinks otherwise...but thats a female for ya... (ooohhh...im going to hear back from all the girls now!)

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
my two neighbors are calling me wating to see it.

my fellow co-workers are wanting to see it. now they actually regret NOT buying one!

daviddogma

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I am glad I bought it. The iPhone truly is the greatest gadget of our times (assuming software updates will fix a few flaws like speaker volume - I keep complaining in hopes someone might read this and address it). I think of it as an 8 gig Nano with a bigger screen that does video, has a 2.0 cam, web browser, and also has a phone. Imagine if the Zune (or any creative or Iriver product) were way cooler, had OS10X, etc. People have said to me they couldn't believe I paid $600+ for a phone. Well I didn't. It's not really "a phone". When I think of it this way it is truly worth the money. I certainly use it way more than my MacBook.....

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
im loving the poll so far, no one is regretting it. i would never get rid of mine the only thing i ask is typing in landscape for every application! not just safari. and if possible increase speaker volume but that isn't that big of a deal because i can hear fine through it, but wouldn't mind having the option to turn it louder so i can talk on the phone in a noisy place.

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
i was either going to buy an Apple laptop, or the iPhone...
i have not regretted my decission...especially when i see how good movies look on this thing.

internet speed not the greatest, but easily does what i need it to without difficulties.

Imagine09

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I don't regret buying my iPhone at all...Like most, I'm looking forward to the software upgrades that will enhance exsting apps/features and possibly give us some new ones.