pop up message 3.0

Sep 2, 2007
I keep getting a message that says "nothing to undo" and i haven't touched anything?

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
I keep getting a message that says "nothing to undo" and i haven't touched anything?
That's part of the shake to undo feature. Type or paste something into the field and then give the phone a little shake. You must not have typed or pasted something into the field when you got that message.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
That's part of the shake to undo feature. Type or paste something into the field and then give the phone a little shake. You must not have typed or pasted something into the field when you got that message.
That's the part of the copy & paste feature I DON'T LIKE because you can't turn that option off. I already submitted a feedback report that they need to give us the option to turn it off as well as incorporating it into the mini-menu that pops up when you hold down on the screen with Select, Select All, and Cut. Why couldn't they also add "Undo"? I don't want to shake the phone everytime I want to undo something. Besides, like the OP stated, this happens when you aren't even wishing to undo it as all it takes is a little moving of the phone for it to appear well after you've pasted your text and moved on. :(