Possible to backup a jailbroken phone and then restore to the same non-Jailbroken phone

crupp

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Atlanta
Does anyone know if it is possible to backup a jailbroken phone and then restore to the same non-Jailbroken phone.? I have a few programs that have a lot of information that I need backed up (just in case I ever have a problem). Or does anyone know a program that will accomplish this?

THanks.

Does anyone know if it is possible to backup a jailbroken phone and then restore to the same non-Jailbroken phone.? I have a few programs that have a lot of information that I need backed up (just in case I ever have a problem). Or does anyone know a program that will accomplish this?

THanks.
well in cydia, there is an app called aptbackup that you can use to backup all your cydia apps so when you restore your iPhone and re-jailbreak, you install aptbackup again and it will restore all your cydia apps for you

crupp

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Atlanta
well in cydia, there is an app called aptbackup that you can use to backup all your cydia apps so when you restore your iPhone and re-jailbreak, you install aptbackup again and it will restore all your cydia apps for you
Thanks Free. Will this then allow me to restore my non-jailbroken apps?

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Yes, its just like your daily sync to iTunes.

I backup everytime i download an app from cydia, takes like half a second.