possible to jailbrake it and then downgrade the band followed by downgrade firmware

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

djdoubler

Dec 16, 2007
I have a iPhone 1.1.2 - bought of a very well known auction site. it came unlocked for O2,T-Mobile, Orange and Tesco... spoke to the person who i got it off and he said he just downgraded the firmware and the modem band.... so there must be a way.. i have a second one i need doing so i am trying to contact him to see what happens....

i thought it would just be possible to jailbrake it and then downgrade the band followed by downgrade firmware the unlock on 1.1.1 but everyone says this is not possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

djdoubler

Dec 16, 2007
well when i restore... it comes up with that connect to iTunes logo on the front? is there any other way to find out if it was 1.1.2 OTB?

djdoubler

Dec 16, 2007
well thats the one that is unlocked on the networks so it is possible somehow... i have to wait for the guy to get back too me... all he said was he downgraded the fireware and baseband and sure enough i been using it on o2

djdoubler

Dec 16, 2007
Seek out the link above ^^^^ Thats how you can do it
i have read that... but what do you do when you get that triangle come up on the screen that the bit i get stuck on... on 1.1.1 its easy but how do you kick the phone out of recovery mode? use windows.bat...?

djdoubler

Dec 16, 2007
ok using ibrickr to do the 1.0.2 will have to read up on the baseband because that mite really mess me up... have you done it before? would you say it is easy and safe?

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have done multiple downgrades and baseband flashes, all very easy and never encoutered any errors. Good Luck if you still don't figure it out I can be of more assistance tomrrow.

Goodnight everyone!