Possibly installed bad tweaks now Jellylock won't work

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by Got_famous06, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Got_famous06

Got_famous06 Member
    Bronze

so with messing around with a few tweaks i think i installed some kind of a "bad" or fake tweak and i deleted it after it didn't work, only i think it might have messed somethings up...or i did. checking my installed list i thought i saw something that i didn't install and i deleted substrate safe mode, once i saw that it deleted my tweaks i re-installed it and had to reintall all my tweaks...all seem to be working fine but jellylock. its kind of hard to explain but when the phone is lock and i touch the circle to unlock it shows the apps and it stays there until the phone auto shuts off again, but on my ipad the apps close right away until i touch the circle again. its a small annoyance but just looking for some help with this.
    iv already tried to remove jelly lock but it seems like it has some kind of saved settings and when i re installed it its just back to the same problem

my second thing is i want to customize my lock screen but i don't know how or what to do

#1 Got_famous06, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It could be the Jellylock cache or an incompatible tweak. Use iCleaner Pro to remove the Jellylock cache. Make sure you don't have any tweaks (most likely lock screen tweaks) that are conflicting with Jellylock.

3. Got_famous06

Got_famous06 Member
    Bronze

That didn't help, the problem is till happening

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Did you select Jellylock in iCleaner? You could uninstall all of your tweaks, run iCleaner and then install Jellylock. If it works, slowly reinstall the others. If all else fails, you can restore and rejailbreak.

5. Got_famous06

Got_famous06 Member
    Bronze

I didn't see how to select apps, I just ran a full clean (I'm pretty sure)

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Go to the + sign in the lower left of iCleaner Pro, select preference files, search for JellyLock, then slide to delete.

7. Got_famous06

Got_famous06 Member
    Bronze

tried that, i went and deleted a bunch of tweaks that i didn't see as having the same as my ipad (jelly lock works fine on ) and still have this problem

8. Got_famous06

Got_famous06 Member
    Bronze

heres a video to show whats really happening

9. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

10. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

As far as customizing your lock screen, there are a lot of options in Cydia, just by searching lock screen.

'CustomizeLS' is for iOS 7 and allows you to change the slide to unlock text, although I assume you don't want to do that as you have Jellylock. You can hide elements and more. Also if you would like, there is 'wallpaper 2 for iOS7' where you can have a video wallpaper on your LS or home screen, or both.