Possibly installed bad tweaks now Jellylock won't work

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Got_famous06

Bronze
Jan 26, 2014
so with messing around with a few tweaks i think i installed some kind of a "bad" or fake tweak and i deleted it after it didn't work, only i think it might have messed somethings up...or i did. checking my installed list i thought i saw something that i didn't install and i deleted substrate safe mode, once i saw that it deleted my tweaks i re-installed it and had to reintall all my tweaks...all seem to be working fine but jellylock. its kind of hard to explain but when the phone is lock and i touch the circle to unlock it shows the apps and it stays there until the phone auto shuts off again, but on my ipad the apps close right away until i touch the circle again. its a small annoyance but just looking for some help with this.
iv already tried to remove jelly lock but it seems like it has some kind of saved settings and when i re installed it its just back to the same problem

my second thing is i want to customize my lock screen but i don't know how or what to do

Last edited:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It could be the Jellylock cache or an incompatible tweak. Use iCleaner Pro to remove the Jellylock cache. Make sure you don't have any tweaks (most likely lock screen tweaks) that are conflicting with Jellylock.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Did you select Jellylock in iCleaner? You could uninstall all of your tweaks, run iCleaner and then install Jellylock. If it works, slowly reinstall the others. If all else fails, you can restore and rejailbreak.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
As far as customizing your lock screen, there are a lot of options in Cydia, just by searching lock screen.

'CustomizeLS' is for iOS 7 and allows you to change the slide to unlock text, although I assume you don't want to do that as you have Jellylock. You can hide elements and more. Also if you would like, there is 'wallpaper 2 for iOS7' where you can have a video wallpaper on your LS or home screen, or both.