Post a funny video (I will start way a rabbit)

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
Edit: Apologies the original video obviously not everyone's cup of tea and apologise if it offended anyone, will add a different video later , still anyone got any videos ? Hopefully better than my taste

[MEDIA[/MEDIA]

Your turn to post a funny video! See if we can get a chain of funny videos on the go !

Last edited:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I didn’t find anything funny about a bunch of idiots chasing an innocent animal in their car and laughing about it. Stopped watching at 0:48 though, maybe there’s something different later on in the video.

Edit: Apparently there isn’t anything different anywhere in the video.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I didn’t find anything funny about a bunch of idiots chasing an innocent animal in their car and laughing about it. Stopped watching at 0:48 though, maybe there’s something different later on in the video.

At least the bunny didn't go tharn because of the hrududu.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

Agreed. Not my type of humor. I just felt bad for it. I stopped the video about the same time you did.