Post a photo of a food item that just totally rocks your world

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

Papa John's Pepperoni Pizza.
Haha. That promo picture cracks me up. It reminded me of the movie "Falling Down." It's cheap pizza in the US. Do you have it in Egypt? This is what it really looks like. Also, the owner of Papa Johns is a complete tool.

IMG_0814.JPG

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I still wouldn’t kick it out of bed… :D
I eat it when they order it where I work because it's free, but it's not that great. I'd rather pay a little more for higher quality when I order one. Plus I don't want to support Papa Johns bad business practices.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
@Europa oh wow.. that looks absolutely gross. In Egypt, Papa John's is actually one of the best in the country, and we do have some great pizzerias. And yes, it does look almost exactly like the photo over here, so perhaps the different management and chefs are the key.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I must say that, as far as chain restaurants go, Pizza Hut with stuffed crust is one of my favorites. But I’ve had some mouth-watering pizza with globs of cheese from smaller, local pizza places. They were truly memorable. Unfortunately, I don’t have any photos of those right now.

Speaking of things that make my mouth water, Outback Steakhouse’s Blooming Onion is like crack!!

bloomin-onion-trans.png

Do you guys have Outback Steakhouse over in Egypt, @TarekElsakka?