Post interesting/amusing/funny pictures HERE

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
If my friend and partner in crime, iCafe, feels that the Off-Topic section needs a bit of energy, I am starting a new thread.

It is created with the iCafe spirit of group participation and his (quite amazing) ability to create threads that elicit responses from ALL members of the community.

It starts from a very unintended source.

I was watching "Dances With Wolves" (one of my favorite all time movies on Starz) tonight and was telling my friend about how gorgeous Badlands National Park (in South Dakota) is, and I realized that I took many pictures on my way home from Las Vegas in 2006. Also on my trip I visited the Crazy Horse Monument and Mount Rushmore.

I have a fantastic picture of Mount Rushmore that I would like to share to start my meaningless thread.

IMG_0329.jpg

The punchline:

That actually IS Mount Rushmore EXACTLY at the point where all the pictures are taken. I went on a snow melt fog day with ZERO visibility.

Anyone care to participate?

Good Day

Dana

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
Can someone tell me how to REDUCE the size of the picture, please?

Dana

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I have a good one.. not sure if it's appropriate, though.

H

Hayesimus

My two most recent pics of my baby girl.

roxycolumn2.jpg

roxy column.jpg

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
JJ

I LOVE the pictures.
Very much.
I certainly will NOT let this die.
But posting from my phone SUCKS!

iCafe. iCafe.
Please respond to the Off Topic area.

Good Day.

Dana

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Mmmmm... kitties. Love em.

IMG_0247 (Medium).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
JJ

I LOVE the pictures.
Very much.
I certainly will NOT let this die.
But posting from my phone SUCKS!

iCafe. iCafe.
Please respond to the Off Topic area.

Good Day.

Dana
It's tough but with the copy/paste application on my jailbroken phone and the photobucket upload(free) app from the app store, I can take a pic from my phone, upload it instantly to photobucket and then paste it in a thread here. It is a little effort but it's totally possible and I've been doing it since LAST St. Pat's Day.
Geat thread, by the way. I'll post a "classic OJ" pic here shortly just ass soon as I see something worthy for your eyes!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I took this gem a couple of years ago. A female driver was apparently in such a hurry to get to McDonalds she missed the whole turn concept.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Must have been during the McRib. That is a rather exciting time.
I love the McRib. So delicious. A friend of mine had a facebook status about a month ago stating that the McRib was back. Naturally I got excited and rushed to McDs as soon as possible. Of course, it was all a lie and the lady not-so-nicely told me that the McRib was not back.