post on your iPhone the location you are at right now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iph0enix

Jul 14, 2007
i wanna start a thread about where you are and what you are doing with your iPhone.... like if your in the mall eatting at the food court - take a picture and give us a small detail :D kinda like a picture diary :D

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
in office in Cola, SC, but have posted from beach at Kiawah, while working on a golf course, and on another board while driving down the interstate! I've rigged my phone up with a big piece of velcro mounting it in the center of the steering wheel for easy one finger use. Now all I've got to worry about is airbag deploying and SCmedic figuring out how a guy got impaled by his iPhone :)

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
in office in Cola, SC, but have posted from beach at Kiawah, while working on a golf course, and on another board while driving down the interstate! I've rigged my phone up with a big piece of velcro mounting it in the center of the steering wheel for easy one finger use. Now all I've got to worry about is airbag deploying and SCmedic figuring out how a guy got impaled by his iPhone :)
haha i had the same idea but yes lol that was funny bein impaled with an iPhone

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Not currently on a iPhone, but I'll post anyway. Right now I'm in Kuwait....sittin in a makeshift building tryin to stay awake and counting the days until I get to go home to the good ole US.....26 more days.

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
good luck over there Roman

thanks.....its relatively safe where I'm at. Not exactly the suburbs but i've been in worse places. Just waitin to get home to nice beaches, cold beer and women. And of course my iPhone which i ordered a couple days ago!

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Sitting here watching a terrible SciFi movie (Paycheck) and nursing a vicious hangover.

Last edited by a moderator: