post on your iPhone the location you are at right now

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Check My sig for the PC tutorial. I am adding a Full video Tutorial Soon but this one is just as easy to follow.
Ok the problem is when I press restore, the pop up says preparing iPhone (even thouh
gh I just unplugged it) this goes on for a few mins. then it cancells because of unknown error. My 7.31 iTunes runs great. How long do I wait until I unplug the iPhone? I'm doing it instantly now......please help

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Ok the problem is when I press restore, the pop up says preparing iPhone (even thouh
gh I just unplugged it) this goes on for a few mins. then it cancells because of unknown error. My 7.31 iTunes runs great. How long do I wait until I unplug the iPhone? I'm doing it instantly now......please help

Once iTunes starts to download the file you can take it off

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Once iTunes starts to download the file you can take it off
Jesus. Nowhere on the iPhone does it say it is downloading the file. What it says is stuff like preparing the software for restore and searching for iPhone, etc. As soon as I hit restore, it throws ONE dialog box up that asks if I'm sure. EXACTLY when after that do I pull the plug? Instantly? Once it finds the phone? When, please?