Post pics of todays snow

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
If you live in the areas from midwest to east coast take pics of todays snow and post here... I will add some pics in a few....
If I could get out I'd take a few pics. I'm housebound as trees are down from the ice and blocking my road. I got a couple by sticking my head out the door, but they don't really capture the true amount of ice coating everything.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
What about us on the left coast? It does snow in California too. Well, not in San Francisco, but I could drive an hour and a half and get some pics :p

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Pics from Schenectady, NY from this past Saturday. I live in FL, but I was there for my grandfather's funeral. This is out of the back window of my SIL's mother's house. I was sad, but I thought the snow was pretty, so I took a couple pics with the iPhone.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Ah, Kokogirl, that is sad, I'm sorry. :(
You must have been freezing your tush off, too, being from FL.
Every winter I swear to myself that I am going to move, and every year I get closer and closer to actually doing it.

The thaw finally began today!

So pretty when the sun finally comes out:

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Thanks, iPhoneTony and Buffy. My grandfather got pneumonia over Christmas and that was really the end. :( But he lived a long, full life.

It was cold! I am such a wimp in the cold, even though I was born in upstate NY. My SIL brought me boots, thank goodness.