Post Pics of your 3G Case Here.

jibstir13

Jul 14, 2008
I thought it would be useful to create a thread with pictures of 3G iPhone cases.

It would also be helpful to include the make and model of your case...

Price and purchase location would also be great.

Feel free to post away!

TechnoPhobicGurl

Bronze
Jun 23, 2008
i posted mine in the other thread, but here it goes for this thread too...

Incase leather/neoprene 3g case-- purchased from Apple for $29.99

(sorry for the crappy pics--gotta hate the work digi cameras :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
i got the griffen elan form. its a very nice case.a regular hard shell plastic case but with leather wrapped around the back.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
i got the griffen elan form. its a very nice case.a regular hard shell plastic case but with leather wrapped around the back.

What kind of material is it on the inside of the case?

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
plastic. its just like all the other hard shell cases such as the black agent 18. but it just has leather on the outside

TechnoPhobicGurl

Bronze
Jun 23, 2008

thanks for the pic! im wanting this but in pink! great to know it is not bulky and looks nice!

jackz5o

Bronze
Jul 14, 2008
New Jersey
Jul 10, 2008
Nice pics.

I'm thinking about getting this one:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/T...ssories/cases&mco=MTMwMDU4Mw&p=1&s=topSellers

If anybody has this can they post some pics please?

BTW, anybody know if any Apple/AT&T stores carry them so I won't have to wait for it to ship? Not that shipping is too important since I have a feeling I'll still get the case before I even get my iPhone..
yes i want that one to i think it looks sweet but i don't have my iPhone yet i have to order it at AT&T.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD

Great pictures! I'd thank you, but my thanks got all used up in a different thread. :(

I have one on order. Should be here any day. Any idea of whether it will fit inside a DLO holster?

TechnoPhobicGurl

Bronze
Jun 23, 2008
does anyone have the wave case? I think griffin makes it but don't quote me... I'm really interested in It... Thanks
Hi! yes, Griffin does make it, I think I may order it today...I'll post back when I get it if someone else doesn't post theirs first

sprintrjm

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
Seattle
griffin case

Does it have the ridgid screen protector or the removable one?

If so, how do you like having a screen protector on, does it affect usage or feel?

I'm going to get a griffin case but don't know if i want one with the ridgid screen protector or the film kind that comes with some of them.

thx

When are they going to come out with a family guy version?

Attachments

adambodkins

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
Ceran wrap HA HA HA case mate slide case with holster combo att paid 34.99 now on sale for 17.99